Productivity and accuracy for your most complex mailings
Relay™ 7000 inserting system
Automate and add the highest level of integrity to your inserting process with the Relay™ 7000 inserting system. With the Relay 7000, your bills and statements are assembled into the right envelope and reach clients on time.
Enquire about this product Back To Folders & Inserters
Now with File-Based Processing, the Relay 7000 brings world-class enterprise technology to keep your most important business documents secure. The Relay 7000 also offers a host of other barcode scanning options like 2D, 1D and OMR to help you group variable sets of pages automatically and ensure that the right customers receive the right number of pages. Adding barcodes to your existing documents and preparing your documents for file-based processing is simple with the Relay communications hub. Using your existing print streams, this web-based software allows you to add the security of 2D and 1D barcodes or OMR without the hassle of having to redesign your documents.
The Relay 7000 enables you to prepare thousands of mail pieces quickly and cost-effectively. It offers enhanced functionality and features to address your inserting needs. With an optional high capacity sheet feeder, your jobs get done seamlessly and with fewer interruptions. It can even handle both letter and flat envelopes in the same process, giving you the flexibility to automate all of your mail with unparalleled accuracy.
- For the highest level of integrity and security, optional advanced document scanning software is available.
- High productivity: Process up to 5,400 pieces per hour or 120,000 pieces per month.
- Exceptional throughput for complex jobs, especially when feeding multiple sheets from the same tray.
- Supports a wide range of envelope sizes, including small envelopes, from 6 3/4" to #11 and flats 10 1/2" x 13 1/2".
- Excellent system for short runs and reprints in production mail operations. Automates jobs that are currently done manually.
- Load-on-the-fly capabilities allow the system to pause until new material is loaded. That increases productivity by not stopping the system during a job to refill the stations.
- The Clear Deck function allows you to clear all the material within the transport area at the touch of a button at the end of each job.
- Control panel offers unprecedented ease-of use.
- Optional high capacity sheet feeder allows for a total of 2,000 sheets per feeder. That’s more than double the capacity of a single sheet feeder.
- All feeders are linked including the envelope feeder to increase running time.
- A variety of high production and versatile stackers are available.
- Small footprint, basic system fits on a standard 60" inch table.